Thanks to some feedback from a fellow named Travis, I was able to get better examples for the opening of Book Two, and correct the use of s and //s. I always seem to get those confused, alas!
I’ve added a section for the superlative prefix ro- and some ideas for comparing one thing to another. Later- Finally, some headway made on homework assignments. I’m up to chapter 6, lesson 1.
Some of you may know this already, but last Saint Nicolas’ Day, my grandfather died. We were quite close. He was a brilliant anthropologist and quite gifted at learning languages. If you want to know more about him, do a search on Frank Bessac. I miss him terribly, to the
No more progress on the homework assignments, but I’ve edited the opening to the Prestanneth lesson, and amended the free adverbs section in the Syntax chapter. I also put up the textbook for criticism and betaing.
I’m slowly uploading new homework assignments as I finish them. Chapter 4 has been updated and compressed. Information on -eg/-ig has been added to Chapter 6, Lesson 2. A schedule for the new semester system has been completed and can be found here.
Yes! I’ve finally finished messing with the database! Just a few problems to sort out in the code, and we’re a go!
I finished finals, and got to work on the textbook. It still needs to be beta-tested, but the textbook part is done. Next is re-writing the homework assignments and getting it uploaded for betaing! The end is in sight!
I finished updating Chapter 3 with the new information from PE17.
I’ve heavily edited this numbers chapter to match the new information for PE17.
As some of you may know, my website was kicked offline last month because it apparently had run out of bandwidth. To set the record straight: No it hadn’t run out of bandwidth. There was a problem with the server’s ability to tally the usage of my website, making it