Here’s my progress in updating the lessons and the homework. Added About Fan-Made Words Updated: Intro, Chapters one, three, four, five, and six, lessons (and homework assignments for) 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 3.1, and 6.1. Since there’s a new chapter, Intermediate Students are now on 6.1. There are new homework
Sindarin Class Starts!
Sindarin classes start again today for the summer. Or, technically they do in 15 minutes, but who’s counting? Other than me? So, to get ready, I’ve been doing some frantic editing. Even more frantic when I found the edits I’d done on Chapter 7 Lesson 5 had been lost somehow.
I’ve been rewriting bits and pieces of the homework assignments throughout the semester, but today I rewrote some older assignments: Chapter 3 lesson 3 and 4 (a brand new lesson. Not new material, I just broke up lesson 3.) Chapter 6 lesson 2, and chapter 7 lesson 4 (I apparently
No more progress on the homework assignments, but I’ve edited the opening to the Prestanneth lesson, and amended the free adverbs section in the Syntax chapter. I also put up the textbook for criticism and betaing.
I finished updating Chapter 3 with the new information from PE17.
Chapter 3 has had a makeover! It’s all mathematically correct now.
Thank-you Cassiopeia! She found a mathematical problem in the Calendars in Chapter 3.