I edited the wording on the Chapter 1-Lesson 1 homework assignment to reduce confusion.
A new lesson has been added to the Syllabus.
I added my bio page.
Chapter 5 and the Student Roster are up, and I fixed the broken link to the main website.
Chapter 4 is up and running!
For starters, I set up the updates page.
I have great news today! The Quenya and Noldorin name lists are finally completed and up on the website! Three cheers for Tyrhael and Gildor! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! Old Website’s Quenya Namelists Old Website’s Exilic Namelists In celebration, I’ve put up the summer colors. This skin I call “Starlette” […]
Hey everyone! I have several updates to report. First, I’ve started work on Sindarin Lessons. The lessons have forced me to rethink out the language, so I’ve changed my mind yet again on the Sindarin Pronoun system. I need people willing to be guinea pigs to take the lessons and critique them. So, do you […]
Yes, more back-posting. This is the date that my grandfather died, and sent me whirling into depression for an entire year. It was one week before finals. It was during the spring, when I was beginning to flounder, when I started work on Your Sindarin Textbook. As I struggled to pull myself together over the […]