Today, on this glorious afternoon, I edited Lesson Two of Chapter One, and moved the updates link to the side menu.
I edited the directions for the first lesson’s homework. Hopefully, it will be easier to understand now.
Thank-you Cassiopeia! She found a mathematical problem in the Calendars in Chapter 3.
And finally, Part I is complete! I just finished Chapter 7, and next is the Final Exam.
I did some writing, and the last chapter of Part I is almost finished. It’s not done enough to be putting it up on the web yet, but done enough to make note of in the syllabus.
Pretty new background! Check it out!
Chapter 6 is up! Later- A “Link to me!” section is up. Let the world know that you’re studying Sindarin here!
Please forgive me for neglecting you for so long! I have a lot of updates to get through. I decided that the Sindarin subtitle was a silly idea. In its place, I put a pretty banner that I made in MSPaint. I learned some CSS coding! Now the navigation bar is easier to read and […]
I edited the wording on the Chapter 1-Lesson 1 homework assignment to reduce confusion.
A new lesson has been added to the Syllabus.