I did some writing, and the last chapter of Part I is almost finished. It’s not done enough to be putting it up on the web yet, but done enough to make note of in the syllabus.
Pretty new background! Check it out!
Chapter 6 is up! Later- A “Link to me!” section is up. Let the world know that you’re studying Sindarin here!
Please forgive me for neglecting you for so long! I have a lot of updates to get through. I decided that the Sindarin subtitle was a silly idea. In its place, I put a pretty banner that I made in MSPaint. I learned some CSS coding! Now the navigation bar is easier to read and […]
I edited the wording on the Chapter 1-Lesson 1 homework assignment to reduce confusion.
A new lesson has been added to the Syllabus.
I added my bio page.
Chapter 5 and the Student Roster are up, and I fixed the broken link to the main website.
Chapter 4 is up and running!
For starters, I set up the updates page.