I’ve been rewriting bits and pieces of the homework assignments throughout the semester, but today I rewrote some older assignments: Chapter 3 lesson 3 and 4 (a brand new lesson. Not new material, I just broke up lesson 3.) Chapter 6 lesson 2, and chapter 7 lesson 4 (I apparently
The homework assignments are all up! I also added a tiny section about I-Verbs used without any suffixes to become present participles.
I added to the section on -ui, fixed an error in the Plurals section about Os that used to be AU. I added references for the Questions section. I’m up to Chapter 7, lesson 3 homework!
I’ve added a section for the superlative prefix ro- and some ideas for comparing one thing to another. Later- Finally, some headway made on homework assignments. I’m up to chapter 6, lesson 1.
Doriathrin Namelists deleted and replaced with updated Sindarin namelists. Next is the Exilic names! … After I finish rewriting homework assignments. Galu!
I reworked the basic syntax of modifiers lesson to hopefully do a better job at teaching the information. I also fixed up the homework to match.
Today, on this glorious afternoon, I edited Lesson Two of Chapter One, and moved the updates link to the side menu.
I edited the directions for the first lesson’s homework. Hopefully, it will be easier to understand now.
And finally, Part I is complete! I just finished Chapter 7, and next is the Final Exam.
I edited the wording on the Chapter 1-Lesson 1 homework assignment to reduce confusion.