Chapter 6 is rewritten with a lot more examples and comparative charts with English. The homework will follow soon, I hope!
I’ve been rewriting bits and pieces of the homework assignments throughout the semester, but today I rewrote some older assignments: Chapter 3 lesson 3 and 4 (a brand new lesson. Not new material, I just broke up lesson 3.) Chapter 6 lesson 2, and chapter 7 lesson 4 (I apparently
The homework assignments are all up! I also added a tiny section about I-Verbs used without any suffixes to become present participles.
I added to the section on -ui, fixed an error in the Plurals section about Os that used to be AU. I added references for the Questions section. I’m up to Chapter 7, lesson 3 homework!
Thanks to some feedback from a fellow named Travis, I was able to get better examples for the opening of Book Two, and correct the use of s and //s. I always seem to get those confused, alas!
I’ve added a section for the superlative prefix ro- and some ideas for comparing one thing to another. Later- Finally, some headway made on homework assignments. I’m up to chapter 6, lesson 1.
Some of you may know this already, but last Saint Nicolas’ Day, my grandfather died. We were quite close. He was a brilliant anthropologist and quite gifted at learning languages. If you want to know more about him, do a search on Frank Bessac. I miss him terribly, to the
No more progress on the homework assignments, but I’ve edited the opening to the Prestanneth lesson, and amended the free adverbs section in the Syntax chapter. I also put up the textbook for criticism and betaing.
I’m slowly uploading new homework assignments as I finish them. Chapter 4 has been updated and compressed. Information on -eg/-ig has been added to Chapter 6, Lesson 2. A schedule for the new semester system has been completed and can be found here.
Doriathrin Namelists deleted and replaced with updated Sindarin namelists. Next is the Exilic names! … After I finish rewriting homework assignments. Galu!