I’m slowly uploading new homework assignments as I finish them. Chapter 4 has been updated and compressed. Information on -eg/-ig has been added to Chapter 6, Lesson 2. A schedule for the new semester system has been completed and can be found here.
Doriathrin Namelists deleted and replaced with updated Sindarin namelists. Next is the Exilic names! … After I finish rewriting homework assignments. Galu!
Yes! I’ve finally finished messing with the database! Just a few problems to sort out in the code, and we’re a go!
I finished finals, and got to work on the textbook. It still needs to be beta-tested, but the textbook part is done. Next is re-writing the homework assignments and getting it uploaded for betaing! The end is in sight!
I finished updating Chapter 3 with the new information from PE17.
I’ve heavily edited this numbers chapter to match the new information for PE17.
As some of you may know, my website was kicked offline last month because it apparently had run out of bandwidth. To set the record straight: No it hadn’t run out of bandwidth. There was a problem with the server’s ability to tally the usage of my website, making it
I rewrote the verbs chapter (in accordance to the information is Parma Eldalamberon 17). The homework hasn’t quite caught up to the lessons though, so I’ll upload it as it is finished.
Ask and ye shall receive! You asked for lessons on tengwar, and I wrote them. I also reorganized the lessons slightly, and added a small section on the nominalizing abstract suffix.
This month has been insane for me. I finished this lesson on IPA for the textbook, uploaded it, but got way too busy for the whole of March to announce it. Beta version of the Textbook: IPA Guide So, here it is. I have a thread for critiques or comments